Please note Bashar Al-Assad’s position on this list.From article:Ever wondered just how rich the richest world leadersreally are? To put it in perspective, President Obama may be worth several million dollars, but he does not even come close to some of contemporaries.
1) Vladimir Putin, President of Russia - Worth: $40 Billion
2) Bhumibol Adulyadej, King of Thailand- Worth: $30 Billion
3) Hassanal Bolkiah, Sultan of Brunei- Worth: $20 Billion
4) Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud, King of Saudi Arabia- Worth: $18 Billion
5) Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan, President of the UAE- Worth: $15 Billion
6) Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Emir of Dubai- Worth: $14 Billion
7) Kim Jong-un, Supreme Leader of North Korea- Worth: $5 Billion
8) Hans-Adam II, Prince of Liechstenstein- Worth: $5 Billion
9) Mohammed VI, King of Morocco- Worth: $2.5 Billion
10) Sebastian Pinera, President of Chile- Worth: $2.5 Billion
11) Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani, Emir of Qatar- Worth: $2 Billion
12) Sonia Gandhi, President of India’s INC- Worth: $2 Billion
13) Albert II, Prince of Monaco- Worth: $1 Billion
14) Qaboos bin Said, Sultan of Oman- Worth: $700 Million
15) Teodoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo, President of Equatorial Guinea- Worth: $600 Million
16) Bashar Al-Assad, President of Syria- Worth: $550 Million
17) Ilham Aliyev, President of Azerbaijan - Worth: $500 Million
18) Elizabeth II, Queen of England- Worth: $400 Million to 500 Million
19) Sabah IV Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah, Sheikh of Kuwait- Worth: $400 Million
20) Mswati III, King of Swaziland- Worth: $100 Million
For those following the FIFA/World Cup news out of Qatar, note Hamad bin Halifa Al Thani’s position.
And, of course, my favorite dictator and despot, Vladimir Putin, holding the top spot. Former Lt. Colonel of the KGB, now ruler of Russia for life. That’s not inherited wealth, and it sure as hell isn’t earned.
you finally sneak into the dragon’s cave and find his treasure chest. you open it and there is just a macaroni drawing by the dragon’s son.
“ITS TREASURE TO MEEEEE” the dragon bellows
The cowardice and intellectual dishonesty of the British ruling elite is astounding
Laddered Tulwar Sword
- Dated: 18th century
- Place of Origin: India
- Measurements: overall length: 36inch (920mm). Blade length: 31inch (790mm)
The sword comes with a much sought after Wootz Damascus blade of a type referred to as “Mohammed’s”, “Prophets Ladder” or “Kirk Narduban”. The hilt is overlaid with thick gold Koftagri in a beautiful and highly detailed floral pattern.
- The Kirk Narduban (Kirk or Kirk/Rose) patterns are embellishments. The process consist of chiseled straight lines alone or interspersed them with chiseled circles and continued hammering of the blade to get the said patterns.
- This technique takes a longer time to manufacture the blade and has no additional mechanical properties. These patterns are not much different from chiseled panels, koftgari inscriptions, etched or incised patterns etc; they are simply meant to make the blade prettier.
Source: Copyright © 2013 Akaal Arms
Tired of the pretty and adorable? Put some memento mori in your home. Remind yourself daily of your inevitable demise. Here’s Harow's polygonal skull armchair, which does a pretty good job of hiding the skull from the front, making it just the thing for super villains with a need for furnishings that work while on the job or taking a break. Price given on demand, which means if you have to ask, you probably can't afford it - but one can dream or nightmare.
Batman by Mike Mignola
Cover from Legends of the Dark Knight #54. (one of my favourite single issues of all time).